I’m Listed. Are You?
Healthy Living Blogs is a new resource for the health blogging community. Created by Lindsey of Sound Eats, HLB is a site designed to enhance the positive community of the healthy living blog world. Bloggers and readers can explore the site and find more blogs to love, bloggers in their area, and forums to deepen healthy discussion and support. If you’re interested in having your site listed on HLB, simply send the following information to email@example.com and check the site out for yourself!
Anyone who has a healthy living blog can be a member of Healthy Living Blogs. What’s a healthy living blog? Any blog that has any discussion about any aspect relating to health and wellness. The beauty of the healthy living blog community is that it is diverse and there’s something for everyone. So whether you have a fitness blog, weight loss blog, “here’s-what-I-ate” blog, vegan blog, yoga blog, or any kind of health blog, you are welcome here.
To be included in the blog listings, simply send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Email subject line: MEMBERS
- Your name (please let me know if you prefer to go by first name, first and last, or however you prefer to be known on the Internet)
- Your blog name and URL
- Your twitter username, if you have it
- Your location (if you prefer not to disclose this information for privacy’s sake, that is completely understandable. We’ll simply include your blog listing in the a-z listing, not by location, too)
- Any specific labels (i.e. vegan, gluten-free, weight loss, running, etc.)